Students who drive to school must register their vehicles and obtain parking permits through the cashier's office. Permits cost $20 per year. Additional car permits are $5 each. Each student will receive a complete set of parking rules when registering. Parking and Driving Guidelines and Registration Form is available here.
Our parking rules include:
- Student parking is in front of the school starting in the third row from the stadium and continues south.
- Students may not park in fire or bus zones, staff, visitor or handicapped parking areas, the pool lot, on grass, walkways or behind the school.
- Parking behind the school in the portable area is for staff only.
- Speeding, careless driving, driving on grass area, driving the wrong way in one-way areas or driving in the bus lane will be referred for disciplinary action.
- Violators may be fined and/or have their school parking privileges revoked temporarily or permanently.
- Students are not allowed in the parking lot during the school day.
- Cars improperly parked or that do not have a parking permit will be fined $25 and may be towed. The fine will be placed on a student's fine list.
- Sharing of passes will result in a $25 fine.
- The school is not responsible for theft from or damage to cars. Students should report any such occurrences to the main office. With sufficient evidence, school officials may conduct an investigation, search of vehicle(s) or refer a specific incident to police.