Contact Us

See our Trojan Times Summer Edition for summer event planning

If you have a general question or comment, please use the form below or call one of the following resources:

Where to Turn First

If you have a concern about your child’s class, start by talking with your child’s teacher. If the teacher cannot address your concern, please contact one of our assistant principals or principal. If your concern still has not been addressed to your satisfaction, you may contact district administration.

Contact Us

Security Measure