Academic Advising

Counselors help students and parents:

Current Running Start Students -print out a Quarterly Enrollment Verfication Form each quarter to enroll in classes. BEFORE EACH OC QUARTER YOU WILL NEED TO:

1. Check the online  OC Class Schedule Planner to look at what classes you'll take

2. Make an appointment with your high school counselor (call 662-2742). Fill out the RS Enrollment Verification Form before your apponitment. Parent or guardian signature is required on form, even if you are 18 years old.

3.  Call OC and schedule an advising appointment with a Running Start Advisor at 360.475.7646. Bring the RS Enrollment Verification Form with ALL signatures to your appointment.

4.  Register online when it is your date and time using your Quarterly Pin number given to you by a Running Start Advisor. 

Are you a military family?